- Our mission is to "demonstrate, daily, a relentless commitment to the success of every child."
- Our priorities are academic excellence, strong community, and a broad worldview.
- We prepare all children for the world ahead by challenging, inspiring, and supporting our students to thrive in a world of constant change.
- Pre-K: 3 locations
- K-5: 7
- 6-8: 2
- General Fund Revenue (2013-14):
- LCFF Sources: $35,052,771 (68%)
- Other State Sources: $2,832,004 (5%)
- Federal Sources: $1,754,357 (3%)
- Local Sources: $12,245,253 (24%)
News & Hot Topics
MVWSD Superintendent Announces Plans for Departure
MVEA and MVWSD settle negotiations for 2014-15
Statement From MVWSD Board Concerning Teacher Contract Negotiations
MVEA declares impasses in negotiations with the District
Read more ...
Common Core Parent Information Meeting
Read More ...
Board of Trustees Measure G Update, August 21, 2014