Welcome to the 2012-2013 School Year!
MVWSD is converting to an online application process beginning with the 2012-13 school year. If you are applying for the free or reduced-price meals, you will need to apply online for the National School Lunch Program. Please go to the following website to apply online today for the 2012-13 MVWSD school year. Just as in the past, you will need to reapply annually. Check out the application at:
Note: Your eligibility determination will not be immediate. Nutrition services may take up to 10 days to process your application once we receive all of the needed information. You are responsible for your child's meals at full price until your application is processed or otherwise advised. Please apply early to avoid unnecessary charges.
Payment: Full or reduced price meals can be paid online at www.EZschoolPay.com. For 2012-13, full price meals cost $3.50 for lunch and $2.00 for breakfast (reduced price is $0.40 for lunch and $0.30 for breakfast). You must pay in advance (online, check, or cash) or at the time of purchase. No credit will be extended. You can also add money to your lunch account anytime by using the following website.
(There is a 3% fee for this service.)
If you have any questions, call Sophia Zalot at: 650.903.6965
- Lunch menus meet or exceed the Healthier US school challenge Gold Aware Guidelines.
- To help increase fiber, whole wheat and whole grain breads are used, including many breakfast items.
- To help students consume enough calcium, we offer a choice of nonfat or low fat milk. Milk does not contain high corn fructose syrup.
- To help students with their fat intake we utilize low fat entrees whenever possible. All items are trans-fat free and nothing is fried.
- To encourage students to eat more fruits and vegetables we offer a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables. We use organic produce when possible. Canned fruit is packed in juice. The produce of the month features a different fruit or vegetable monthly.